November Home Maintenance
The items for this month combine 7 basic cleaning jobs and inspections with specific suggestions for cold weather climates. Wherever you live, enjoy a Happy Thanksgiving knowing your home is in better shape than your turkey.
By Gene And Katie Hamilton
Monthly Chores Checklist and Inspections
- Replace filters in heating system and humidifier because dirty filters trap dust
- Clean carpeting, upholstered furniture and draperies
- Plug air leaks in siding or foundation with spray foam insulation
- Insulate crawlspace walls
- Inspect exterior lights and outlets
- Mark driveway with stakes for snow
- Tune up snow shovel and snowblower
Want to hire a contractor for any of these jobs? Click
a free referral service that connects homeowners with local prescreened contractors.
WINTER LANDSCAPING TIPS
COST TO CLEAN CARPETING
TURKEY TIME CROSSWORD PUZZLE