By Gene and Katie Hamilton Repairing damaged drywall corners can be done by just about any tradesman who works with drywall. It requires the skills of a handyman, a jack-of-all trades who can evaluate, estimate and complete small home repairs. You'll usually find they advertise in local newspapers and listed as "Handyman Service" in the Yellow Pages. If there's a bulletin board in a hardware store or home center you may find postings of their business cards.

Drywall contractors don't like to take on such a small job so your best bet is to use a handyman.