Hire a Pro Advice: Replace Broken Tiles

Get help finding a tradesman to replace broken tile and improve the look of your home.

By Gene and Katie Hamilton

If there are several broken tiles and damage to the backing of the tiles hire a tile mason who has experience repairing and replacing tiles. You'll find a mason in the Yellow Pages under the listing "Tile-Ceramic - Contractors". Use the Internet to find a mason by typing "tile repair in (your city)" in the search box of a search engine like Bing, Google or Yahoo.

The repair can also be made by a handyman,who usually advertises in local newspapers and is listed as "Handyman Service" in the Yellow Pages. If there's a bulletin board in a hardware store or home center you may find postings of their business cards.