Tip: Plunger types

I didn't know there are two types of plungers. The regular one has a round rubber cup on the end and is a sink plunger. The more robust one is a toilet plunger that is larger and has an insert to fit over the hole in the toilet. Another thing, you'll get a better seal if you smear some petroleum jelly on the lip of whatever plunger you use.

Matched Content