What is a multi-gen home? It’s a home where more than one generation of a family lives under one roof. Get inspired and find ideas from these multigenerational house plans designed for members of the same family living together. You need to be sure to meet the needs of younger residents as well as the older members.
If you’re considering remodeling your home or building a new multigeneration home a good place to start is looking at home plans designed for more than one family. Let the designs inspire you with ideas about the size and scope of rooms and amenities by perusing the floorplans.
Here are links to websites with home plans and designs to get you thinking about the process whether you’re remodeling your existing home to include more living space or building a new multi-gen home.
- DRUMMOND HOUSE PLANS
- ARCHIVAL DESIGNS MULTIGENERATIONAL HOUSE PLANS
- ADAIR HOMES MULTIGENERATIONAL FLOORPLANS
- MASCORD MULTIGENERATIONAL HOUSE PLANS
- ENERGY SMART HOME PLAN MULTIGENERATIONAL
- MONSTER HOUSE PLANS WITH IN-LAW QUARTERS
- THE HOUSE PLAN SHOP MULTIGENERATIONAL
- LENNAR BUILDERS NEXTGEN LIVINGSATER DESIGN MULTI-GENERATIONAL HOUSE PLANS